Pumpkin repairs

Back in 2012, I made a sculpture based on a sketch by Chris Ryniak, and its been sat in my window since then. I noticed it had developed a few cracks at some point so thought it was time for a repair job.

I filled the holes with milliput and smoothed off some rough spots.

Then it was a case of repainting the rather crude paint job I’d done on him last time.

He was also treated to a layer of nice bright green flock to make his base a bit more interesting.

There is even a new battery so him candle lights up again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.