Hmmm a massive lack of updates on here for pretty much everything due to being rather busy with several things, better do something about that I guess.
I started having a mess around with rendering the office scene (not a patch on some peoples renders though) I used a luminance material on the lights in the ceiling and then played around with the GI settings so its not a final by any means, more a way of me checking it over.
There are no lights in the scene, just the one material, plus once the wall lights are finished I will add a luminance for them as well.
What else needs to be done then. Well, I’m glad you asked.
- The wall lights need to be textured
- The walls need their panel lines adding and some final toning work to make them fit with the panel (i’m putting this off until last, this could be a nasty job)
- Plants… there are some plant pots in the scene (not visible here) and I need to find some trees/bushes to fill them. I seem to remember having some xfrog discs many years ago
- A few more textures need finishing (mainly specular but a few colour and one or two diffusions need to be redone and some final luminance maps)
- erm… some other bits. cant remember what but its all listed in the c4d file